Turtle Wax FG6886 Bumper & Tires Gel Protect, 500ml
- Can be used on rubber and plastic coatings.
- Protects against the absorption of contaminants.
- Long-term blackening effect.
- Has a consistency of gel.
FG 6886 - professional gel for updating the appearance and protection of unpainted moldings, bumpers and tires. A great product, equally universal in application, both for the processing of unpainted external plastics and for the side walls of automobile tires with the purpose of their color renewal and protection from the negative influence of excessively active detergents, road salts, reagents and other aggressive factors
- Does not harm machined and mating surfaces
- Suitable for renovation and polishing of unpainted plastics of all colors
- We also apply for cleaning and color renovation of rubber surfaces, and hard vinyl panels
For the treatment of rubber (tires): Apply FG 6886 to the surface to be treated in a circular motion using a sponge. Allow the drug to soak (about 3-5 minutes), then remove any un-absorbed residues and allow the surface to dry naturally. For processing vinyl and plastic: apply a small amount of the drug on the surface to be treated, allow it to dry a little and place it with a clean soft to